NWSSA Member Show at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show on display February 20-24th, 2013
Washington State Convention Center
NWSSA Members are invited to exhibit in the Northwest Stone Sculptors Association's Education Booth at the Flower and Garden Show! This is your show! Beginners are welcome and encouraged to participate. If you are interested in participating,I will need a picture of the sculpture you wish to show. I will be waiting for your emails and pictures.
If you have any questions or comments about the booth feel to contact me at
Arts of Kenmore 15th Annual Juried Show June 26-304, 2013
Bastyr University Campus 14500 Juanita Drive N.E, Kenmore WA 98028
Over $5000 in awards will be presented on Wednesday, June 26, 6pm - 8pm.
Submission Fee: Artists may enter up to 3 pieces of art in each category. There is a $15 non-refundable fee for each piece entered.
Media: Paintings, Drawings, etc., Sculpture, Photography, Artisan Works, Works Created from Repurposed Materials, Youth Art
Deadline: Saturday, June 22nd 10 am - 8 pm
Exhibition Dates: June 26 - 30, 2013
Commission: 20% collected on all sales
Prospectus and Application: Arts of Kenmore
Anacortes Arts Festival
The Anacortes Arts Festival is calling artists to participate in its 2013 Juried Fine Art Exhibition. The show will open on Sat, July 27 and run through Sun, August 4th 2013. Awards total $10,500 - including a $3,000 Best of Show, two $1,000 Excellence Awards, $1,500 sponsored awards and $4,000 public art purchase award. The deadline for submission is March 28th.
This year's juror Jake Seniuk, is the retired Director and Curator of the Port Angeles Fine Art Center. The exhibition will include 3 - 5 pieces each from selected artists - the theme is "Environments". It is open to artists working in every medium, as well as site specific installations. The show location is the Port of Anacortes Transit Shed Event Center on the Anacortes waterfront.
*Karla Matzke Gallery and Sculpture Park: Call for Sculpture (visit website)
This an invitation to the NW Stone Sculptors Assoc. Membership
Presently looking for additional sculptures* for the Park. Digital photos can be sent to Karla Matzke to review. email to:
or please call: 360-387-2759 for more information.
1. Mother’s Day Studio Tour brought 2800 people to the Gallery and Park last year. May 7th thru June 12 th. (works will need to be installed by the third week in April)
2. SUMMER SHOW; June 26th thru August 29th, The show will feature both, The Pilckuck Glass School Staff Exhibit and the NW Stone Sculptors Assoc. membership Sculptors.
3. “Camano Honors Earth”, an environmental exhibit, opening on September 11th thru Oct. 17th.
The Sculpture Park is very active during the spring, summer and fall.
* The gallery commission is 45%
* Due to size, difficultly of installation and transportation for some sculptures, I will work individually with the artist for the length of time the
piece is here. ( ie. 6 month to two years)
* The sculptures in the park are not insured against damaged caused by natural happenings, (example: tree limbs, downed trees, high wind storms, snow, or any other “acts of nature”).
*Here is a link to CaFE site which serves as an aggregator for artist calls: www.callforentry.org
*Here is a link to the Artist Trust site with information, resources and calls for artists in all disciplines: http://artisttrust.org