This July, "Camp B" celebrates its 25th anniversary offering a this year only early-bird rate of 100.00 off for campers and lodgers.
- Monumental sculptor George Pratt on granite carving
- Figurative abstractionist MJ Anderson: italian marble
- Acclaimed contemporary jade and granite sculptor Deborah Wilson: the mysteries of jade
- Water feature expert Richard Hestekind hosts an inspired design workshop
- Pinning and Sleeving (mounting sculptures) with Arliss Newcolm
- Extensive tool talks with tool guru Tom Urban
- Beginners tent area: hands on, one to one instruction w/ Tamara Buchanan and Ruth Meuseler
Field instructors, Tracy Powell, Tom Small, Gerda Lattey, and more.. for tool knowledge, general help, mentoring, inspriration, ideas and process
Big celebrations and prizes, come and see old friends and make new ones.
Register online now - click here.
To view our 2012 brochure click here.